Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Sweet 16

 photo j8SM_zps501ac338.jpg
 photo J4sm_zps91407deb.jpg
 photo J1SM_zps66ee52e0.jpg
 photo J9SMP600_zps00cac61f.jpg


Continuing on the variations on the simple classic button up from here and here showcasing the history behind and how Kaylynn and I would wear ours. I have now included Jayme, who at 16 has that natural way of putting things together creatively without having to think too much about it, which I envy about that age. When I was 16 I used to just grab what was on the floor and go to school in my punk way I was back then, but I always felt like I was expressing myself just right and didn't have to think to hard to figure it all out. Today, I am honestly in-between, I am either overthinking it or way under thinking which is basically saying, "I have no time, I will just throw the same thing on from yesterday."
Maybe I should just take a few things from my closet and keep them on the floor ;)


1 comment:

kcomekarolina said...

amazing look!!!

xoxo from rome

K.

kcomekarolina.com

Template by Pink + Lola