Sunday, January 04, 2015

Bonne Année

 photo HELLO2015SM_zps6cf7467a.jpg

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones.

I am starting the new year with some amazing projects that will be keeping me occupied behind the scenes but have some great stuff coming up shortly as well that I will be sharing soon.

I also cannot thank you enough for your continued support, beautiful compliments and love!! My blog alone is going into its 9th year as is my business and being able to do what I love each and everyday. The passion that I have for my creativity and sharing it with you has not changed a bit since the day I started, if anything it has grown stronger. I cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store.

I also will try to keep my resolutions to a simple phrase, "do everything with love", I can apply that with everything I do and I used that last year instead of specifics and ended up with less disappointment and pressure, but strength and success in going after my goals as they came.
So with love, let's do this!

For the first post this year and it being a snowy lazy weekend, I thought I would share with you my reading picks for this month and also a few items that I am using for the start of the year to keep me organized.

 photo January-2015-Reading-Leigh-Viner-SM_zpsd11220f2.jpg

- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith ( J.K. Rowling )
- Us by David Nicholls
- Subliminal by Leonard Mlodinow

A new journal/note/everything notebook for 2015 that will go with me everywhere from Rifle Paper co

 photo jardin-smyth-sewn-journal-02_1_2-_zps7fd8a137.jpg
 photo jardin-smyth-sewn-journal-03_1-_zps90312502.jpg

I use that along with these month by month calendars from Moleskine for the daily to do's.
Then with keeping my online and business world organized I love to grab a few calendars from Sugar.Paper that Target stocks each year.

Last but not least these adorable skinnier then normal pencils from Kate Spade keep it fun. Paper/Pencil girl I will always be.

 photo 744136_default-_zps57a3473c.jpg
papyrusonline



No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola