Monday, April 20, 2015

♫ #Music Monday Playlist

 photo marie-arnaud-in-maillot-from-le-printemps-eden-roc-cap-dantibes-photo-by-georges-dambier-elle-june-10-1952_zps6dgvckpm.jpg
Marie-Hélène Arnaud by Georges Dambier for Elle, June 1952

Alison Wonderland - U Don't Know ft. Wayne Coyne

Pale Blue - The Past We Leave Behind

The Districts - 4th and Roebling

Echo & The Bunnymen - Do It Clean

Alice In Chains - Rooster



While I juggle a few project deadlines today, I have music and Netflix to keep me company, (a common with working from home ) but today I finally opened up from my list The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, hilarious! Have you seen it yet? I hesitated for some reason, but now let me say, you have to see it!
Hope your having a wonderful Monday as well. xo

No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola