Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Collective Sense

 photo A Collective Sense-SM-LeighViner 2015_zpsxdf5fphi.jpg
© Leigh Viner 2015 Shop
Inspired by Mia Wasikowska for Interview Magazine August 2014

Sitting here working in slow motion due to a horrible sinus cold, it has been ages btw since I have been sick and trying to get through the day as normal as possible is becoming impossible, but as long as I make time for rest early tonight I will feel somewhat balanced,.... hopefully.

This past few weeks though I have finished a handful of projects for others, snuck this personal one in and now I can (finally) begin some larger scale pieces that I have been dying to start!! Sick or not I am painting!
I will share as I finish, but also the process and #BTS on Instagram of course.

XO

No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola