Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inspirations from Johnny

Photo: Leigh 2009


"How does the individualist find dignity and purity in a plastic culture and a polluted world?"



A few discoveries about Johnny Depp from an article in the July issue of Vanity Fair, ~

His song of focus while filming Public Enemies in Chicago, Artie Shaw's 1938 recording of "Nightmare"


which I love and as I listen I want to envision dressing as Kate Moss here while



sipping an apéritif, flirting with all the boys and pretending to laugh at all of their not so funny jokes ;)

Also I learned that he paints oil portraits of those that have inspired him.
Here is one of him near a painting he did of his wife Vanessa.



Along with the fact that he owns an island (Little Halls Pond Cay)~ F*ck off island.. he is very down to earth and has such an appreciation for those that have helped him on his path, even naming all the beaches on his island after those he cares about and his Vessel ~Vajoliroja~ after his immediate family, (Vanessa, Johnny, Lily Rose and Jack). He is very intriguing for sure. Here is the Full Article".



It also inspired these shoes, ;)




Which you can find here

13 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

He inspires me...a gem of a man!

I've loved him since 21 Jumpstreet...and his mind is as sexy as his face!

Great post!

Unknown said...

Agreed! xo

debra@dustjacket said...

He certainly is multi-layered, which just makes him even hotter!

Love the pic of Kate, best I've seen of her.

The last shoe is divine.xxx

Jane Alisa said...

Great post! I love Johnny, he's such a beautiful man .x.

Ash Fox said...

who can resist this man? uh so beautiful.

x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love kate moss' face. and that green dress is absolutely gorgeous.. :)

xx

Tasha said...

Yummy Johnny Depp :)

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

That whole era is most intriguing. I've heard that the movie is a let down which is disappointing. I'll probably still go to see Public Enemies anyway, because JD looks so delicious.

Have a great evening, my dear.

Unknown said...

RE: Cheryl Lynn ~ Most of the time for me, movies that others hate I end up loving though, I am also curious to see it soon. And yes he does look really good!

Have a great night as well! xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yum. Just yum.

CanDy J. said...

"How does the individualist find dignity and purity in a plastic culture and a polluted world?"

Best Question Of The Day~ 4me!!!

=)

xoxo
CAnDy J♥

sisters in black frocks said...

wow, who knew what a good artist he is?

cpt said...

Oh I was DYING over those photos of Johnny in VF. DYING. Thanks for reminding me how much I loved them! Great blog, wish I was still in CO!

Template by Pink + Lola