Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Weekend!



Happy Weekend everyone! I have gathered a few of my favorite things this week that I enjoyed and a few I plan to fit in this weekend between work and fun. I cannot believe it is the last weekend of August already!! Enjoy!



An cute idea manicure from LoveMaegan


DIY Fabric prints using the sun. Instructions here


Lemon raspberry breakfast rolls from Joy The Baker.


Inspired to draw from this and catch up on my French which I love to do over at Prestigium


Tame Impala- Solitude is Bliss via Dennis Swiatkowski's blog


Last but not least, dont forget to stop and smell the roses xo

Top-Kimchi Blue, Shorts A&F, Shoes- Enzo Angiolini, Sunglasses- Ray Ban


8 comments:

angelieeee said...

have a nice weekend with those awesome nailpolish colors!
i love tame impala as well !! thats awesome! ♥
xxxo

http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend sweets! as I'm writing listening to the music track on your blog, love it! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Andrea Reh said...

Those scrolls look lovely - might have to make some for breakfast tomorrow!

Andrea x

GiuseppeCalì said...

stunning and inspiring:) i'm following you right now

GiuseppeCalìDiary

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

I love the first photo!
Simple but stylish! The shoes are amazing!


http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Paulo Duarte - Escultor said...

Beautiful moments of luck Blog.
Ao percorrer este percurso pelo teu Blogue exalta-me Belos momentos de criação e conceptualidade.
Até Sempre

melli said...

love all your finds..have been a huge admirer of your work and now i just found your gorgeous blog:) xx

Template by Pink + Lola