Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Postcards From London Day 4


Time to do the tourist thing :)
Cafe Diana


The Weather is still a bit chilly but nothing to stop us from roaming comfortably around London. Happily brought my Zara ballet flats to get me around and another amazing jean discovery by Mother.
This is just a small tidbit of the photos I have taken of course, just amazing discoveries around each corner, but for now here are some quick favs. One more Day of London to share this week then off to the rainy days of Belgium (where we currently are) love!

You can also follow me on Instagram for more photos.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love. can't wait to see more. I adore the mood of these images. x

Tiffany Kadani said...

EEEPP! I love these photos! I went everywhere you went except Cafe Diana. WHAT?! How did I not know about it?
Love the coat and outfit you wore to the Abbey. Gorg!

Emily said...

Love seeing your photos of my home city! Have a great time on the continent.

Dea Rose said...

This pics are very beautiful and inspirational, I love London! :)

Dea Rose

Template by Pink + Lola