Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Spring Reading List

 photo 1_zpsb41b80da.jpg  photo 4_zps55293e8a.jpg

 photo 2_zpsb45bd7eb.jpg  photo 5_zpsb5c44f43.jpg
 photo 3_zps44e0baeb.jpg  photo 6_zpscf010436.jpg
 photo 8_zpsee42ac54.jpg  photo 7_zpsdb51a97d.jpg

I am an avid reader and collector of books and at times cannot help but read more then one book at a time, I just get so excited and curious in a obsessive way really. So I thought I would share with you my picks that I will be adding to my collection for Spring with the exception of, "The Story of Olga" as it is a collectors item with a $700.00 price tag, yikes! { Wish List }

Click on each book for more information.




3 comments:

Natalie Heather said...

Ouhh, great picks!

MADE BY GIRL said...

i heard about that book, story of olga being so pricey...waaay too much, agree!
The power of habit was a book I though about reading...looks interesting.

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Leigh Viner said...

I know so ridiculous at $700.00. I hopefully will find it at a local bookstore and just stare at it there I guess, ;) btw I am having issues trying to comment on other blogger blogs, it just disappears ? (looking into it ) but I wanted to leave a comment from this post of yours, http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-at-madebygirl-lara-stone.html ~ will do it here for now lol!

"LOVE the print and need to get it for sure! I also love the gap in Laura's teeth as I had one as a child and always appreciated it. It eventually came together but wouldn't have mind if it didn't. "

xo

Template by Pink + Lola