Sunday, September 08, 2013

Inspirations



I fill up my i-phone with many things each week, photos, videos etc, but also my inspirations of things I come across and want to reference back to for my art and photography. I decided to throw a few of them together, some personal from the week along with other shots found in books and magazines and share them here once in awhile as well.

I hope your having a wonderful weekend. I am running behind on a few things as my fridge, an appliance that I can take for granted decided to crap out, uggg!! Lost all of the food inside as well, but in good news there was an extra fridge in the garage that we switched it out for, not as pretty, but works nether-less, C'est La Vie, C'est La Vie! Better then spending money for a new one as I would rather spend money on other things this month like this 3.1 Phillip Lim that should keep me very happy all winter long.
 photo 31philliplim2-blog_zps80dcff9c.jpg

No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola