Friday, May 11, 2012

For the Weekend


Happy Weekend everyone, I have a bit of everything here for you this weekend, a little something to share and what I will be up to.. Most important it is Mothers day and a tradition to plant flowers for the season with my daughter in the garden and in pots around our home.

So a wonderful Mothers day to all of you amazing Moms and to mine especially, you inspire me daily and always are there when I need you, not to mention we do have the best phone conversations!. Love and appreciate you!!!

Here is my DIY weekend project, the before! (hopefully this week the after)


Wearing
Shirt - Zara, Skirt - Silence and Noise, Shoes - VS, Sunglasses- Coach, Nail and lips - Chanel Distraction

-Art inspiration ~ Bridget Malcolm for Material Girl Magazine
-Websites ~
-Knitted Wire Basket ~ Jayson Home

Last but not least, a movie that I have been wanting to see The Edge of Love

xo




No comments:

Template by Pink + Lola